10.04.2009

so i got a makeover...

For my blog that is. The Sailor Girl is a shout out to my main squeeze (we'll call him "Monkey" because he rather reminds me of a monkey) who was in the navy for 5 years before we started dating and is still very much attached to it. And you'll notice my spiffy new debt meter (which I'll be certain to update monthly). Scary, right? Hopefully that bad boy will be completely blue before ya know it, damn student loans.

And to make things more exciting I'm on a secret mission tonight....I can't wait to tell you all about it but, alas, it will have to wait till tomorrow.

In the mean time, I'm going to go back to watching my wonderful October inspired movie the Corpse Bride.....How is it that Johnny Depp is even deliciously hot when he's made of clay?
Check it out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment