9.03.2009

the way it is...

Well, I'm not actually sure as to how you start a blog, having never blogged before so I'm just gonna kinda wing it and if I'm doing something wrong feel free to throw a tomato at me. Of course you could throw other food but I have a strong distaste for tomatoes so throwing them might solicit a stronger reaction than say throwing an apple, even if an apple would hurt more.

I fully intend to update this whole getup a little more as I clumsily learn my way around the world of blogging but in the mean time, here's the scoop...

I'm mighty broke. I have a substantial amount of debt (the specifics of which I intend to post once I've learned how to add one of those little debt progress bar thingies to the side). I graduated into an economy with few jobs, in a city with a 25% unemployment rate. Not fun. However, I've gotten it into my head that I can climb out from under this mountain of debt by picking up extra hours at work and making money online so I guess we'll see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment